Can you believe we are just 81 days away from the June 12th Primary Election? As we head down the stretch towards June, we have amped up our grassroots efforts with a daily commitment to meet as many Republican voters as possible over the next 12 weeks.
To that end, I was back in Bangor this week to meet with members of the business community. Thanks to Paul Tormey, Doug Damon, Don Meagher at Casella Waste, and Julie Dawson-Williams at ERA Dawson for taking time out of your day to meet with me.
I also had a chance to visit the University of Maine Orono for an interview with Maine Campus Editor Taylor Abbot.
On Saturday morning, we were up bright and early for a trip on the Airline to visit with the Washington County GOP Committee in Whiting.
After the meeting, I had a chance to sit down with Sarah Craidhead Dedmon from the Machias Valley News Observer.
Saturday afternoon, I was back in Orono for the Eastern Maine Sportsmen’s Show. Thanks to Rep. Dick Campbell for joining me to meet hundreds of hunting and fishing enthusiasts.
I was so honored to be endorsed by former Maine State Representative Paul Bennett of Kennebunk! Paul knows what it takes to keep our state on the right track, and I am proud to have his support to be Maine’s next Governor.
I was glad to join Ray Richardson for an hour in-studio on WLOB last week to discuss the campaign. Check out the segment here.
Also, check out this great letter to the editor in the Bangor Daily News submitted by Diane Vernesoni of Wiscasset. Mayhew for Governor.
- Piscataquis County GOP Gubernatorial Debate, Friday, March 23rd, Center Theatre, 20 E. Maine Street, Dover-Foxcroft, 6:00-9:00 PM.
- Sugarloaf Fundraiser, Saturday, March 24th hosted by Eric and Peggy Cianchette, 2169 Bigelow Mountain Rd, 4:00-6:30 PM. RSVP to Bill@MayhewforMaine.com.
- Greenville Meet and Greet, Wednesday, March 28th, West Cove Lounge, Greenville Junction, 5:30-7:30 PM. No need to RSVP, just pop in and say hi.
- Portland Fundraiser, Thursday, March 29th, Portland Harbor Hotel, 5:00-7:00 PM. RSVP to Ginger@MayhewforMaine.com.
- Kennebunkport Fundraiser hosted by Al Marquis, RESCHEDULED for Friday, March 30th, 6:00-8:00 PM,
- 60 Ocean Avenue, Kennebunkport. RSVP to Ginger@MayhewforMaine.com.
Upcoming Volunteer Nights:
- Tuesday, March 27th, 5:30-7:30 PM, Dow Wealth Management, 358 U.S. Route 1, Falmouth.
- Wednesday, March 28th 6:00-8:00 PM, Pittsfield Public Library, 110 Library Street, Pittsfield.
- Wednesday, April 4th 6:00-8:00 PM, 18 Barnet Ave, Waterville.
- Friday, April 6th 6:00-8:00 PM, 18 Pleasant Street, Newcastle.
- Saturday, April 7th 8:00-11 AM, 72 Depot Street, Union.
- Monday, April 9th, 5:30-7:30 PM, 7 Beatrice Street, Gorham.
- Wednesday, April 18th, 5:30-7:30 PM, 385 Intervale Rd, New Gloucester.
As spaces are quickly being filled, I wanted to remind you again about the opportunity to be a delegate for Mary at the state convention!
Click here to fill out the form, and a team member will reach out to connect you with the right person.
A donation of just a few dollars would make a difference in this race as we reach out to voters across the state. If you’re with us, help us with a donation.