I was glad to speak to the Androscoggin County GOP Committee at the Auburn City Hall last Thursday night. Thanks to Patti Gagne for inviting me and to John Pape for organizing logistics.
Last Friday night it was on to Knox County for a Meet and Greet Event at the Union Masonic Hall hosted by Fred and Victoria Bucklin. This was a family friendly affair with many future Republican voters in attendance!
Last Saturday, we started a 48 hour marathon of GOP caucuses and Lincoln Day dinners, beginning bright and early that Saturday morning at Northern Maine Community College in Presque Isle.
Check out this action shot of our wild ride to Aroostook County last Saturday morning.
And Here are my remarks to a fired up crowd in Presque Isle!Later that night, we were on to TWO Lincoln Day Dinners separated by 18 miles. Thanks to Hutch McPheters for organizing the Franklin County event in New Sharon and to Shane Reitze for taking the lead on the dinner in Skowhegan. Awesome turnout at both locations!
Here are a couple excerpts from the forum in Skowhegan:
What Is the First Thing Would You Do on Day One?
Are you a 2nd Amendment supporter?
On a rainy afternoon last Sunday, we headed south for a pair of town caucuses in Scarborough and Windham. Thanks to Drew Serbin and Gary Plummer for organizing these events.
Want to get involved in the campaign? We’ve got several volunteer nights coming up, please let Grassroots Coordinator Adam Crepeau know if you can spend an hour helping out. Email: Adam@MayhewforMaine.com. Phone: 207-361-7466.
- Wednesday 2/21, 6pm, Greater Bangor Volunteer Night in Hampden hosted by Katherine Rinfret at Anglers Restaurant,91 Coldbrook Road, Hampden
- Wednesday 2/21 6:30pm, Auburn Volunteer Night hosted by Rebekah Leonard, 441 Lake Shore Dr, Auburn
- Friday 2/23, 6:30pm, Newcastle Volunteer Night hosted by Joan Owens, 18 Pleasant Street, Newcastle
- Wednesday 2/28, 6pm, Falmouth Volunteer Night hosted by Eric Lusk at Dow Management, 358 US Route 1, Falmouth
- Sunday, 3/4, 4pm, Damariscotta Volunteer Night hosted by Beth Printy, 8 Days Dove Lane, Damariscotta
- Wednesday, 3/7, 6pm, Somerset Volunteer Night, Pittsfield Public Library, 110 Library Street, Pittsfield
- Monday, 3/12, 5:30pm, Sagadahoc Volunteer Night, Mayhew Campaign Headquarters, 207 Augusta Rd (Route 201), Topsham
- Yarmouth Meet and Greet hosted by Lincoln and Kim Merrill: Thursday, February 22, 5:30 – 7:30pm at Patriot Insurance Company, 701 US Route 1, Yarmouth. RSVP to Ginger Email: Ginger@MayhewforMaine.com or Phone: 207-551-9368.
- York County Republican Caucus: Saturday, February 24, 9AM at Biddeford Middle School. If you are a Republican voter in York County, please come show your support for the campaign!
Want to donate?
|A donation of just a few dollars would make a difference in this race as we reach out to voters across the state. If you’re with us, help us with a donation.|